Nigerians Blast Governor Amosun of Ogun State
When You Are Successful, Even Kings Will Be Your Bag Carrier. That was the way some internet trolls describe Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State, when he was seen carrying Anthony Joshua’s Boxing Belts.
The aggrieved Nigerians based their anger on the fact the administration of governor Ibikunle Amosun has under performed according to them.
In recent post by Ogun state communication minister, Mr. Dayo Adeneye, where the governor visited the ongoing road project at Alagbole-Akute, many residence of the state and the affected area lament the hardship they ‘ve been through prior to and the additional hardship in all the six years the project has kicked off.
Many houses were demolish but nothing (in terms of project progress) can be shown for the said demolitions.
No alternative routes were provided for traffic as the available channel are bad, in fact vehicle owners have to pay more repairing their vehicles weekly.
These and many more are the assertions of residence in Yakoyo, Alagbole, Akute, Olambe, Matogun, Ikoye-Oke and Ikoye-Isale, Osere and Ajuwon.
The Moshood Abiola Polytechnic issues is yet to be resolved, students results are being held due to government nonchalant attitude.
DFM seeks to know why the results are being, cross section of students confirmed that the lecturers are not being paid for the months they do show up in classrooms, owing to the government recalcitrant to the plea to allow lectures continue in the old building whilst the new site is being constructed.
In the midst of these, the governor was seen in a picture with Anthony Joshua, after the Nigerian born British boxer defeated his opponent, Joseph Parker in the unification bout at Cardiff Municipal stadium.
Gov. Amosun held the four belts won by AJ in his arms and this singular act spur Nigerians to react as below:
djarmyfirst@demolyte AJ work day and night , he do train every day and he made Nigeria proud, our leaders should learn from AJ, they should stop giving us hope that may not be, they keep running the future of Nigeria down.
- olu_chase14Great achievement👊👊👊
- iammista_hephairAmosu, idiot Governor. People here are suffering in your state but you dey dia dey carry belt for your pikin. If only Anthony can help me give u a factory reset punch for that ya head make d tin for reset. Lubbish
- bayonle_elpStay strong bro…when u neva win dem no sabi u oo.. Awon olofo ..
- teamielehinSee life
- spypreyeThis is how Nigerians claim things😂😂😂
- gunnlargeAnd yet, there is no standard boxing ring in Ogun state. What an absolute disgrace
mukalashHim collect all belt come de give them flag upandaun. Like say na him be the winner after brain damage him and him fellow leader did to naija youths. Tell me how many boxing gym you have in ogun state with govt support. Oga carry those belt down joo 😂😂😂
- realfeefabPut money invest in the sport sector joorrr famzing a generation somebody else invested in
- gabrieljerry3644Governor go back to your state n improve lives living in abject poverty
- jeffreekingsCongrat bro
- iamfrancisduruNice one
- obafemiademWe go meet 4 Lagos State when am fine
- realayomide_adeWhen you work hard you get to dine with Kings 🤴🤴🤴🤴, (see as AJ hold am like “yo niqqa”
- i.t.z_teeNigerians and chasing a moving train… Always after a success story
- sunneypaaSee the way that baba gov dey look.. I come dey feel like say na him win the 4 belt self baba turn the owner to fans 😂😂😂😂😂
- big_papy007This man refuse to repair all the ogun state road lol.. shameless fellow.
- kennyevolveif only this was how they celebrate born n bred Nigerians. Abeg shift biko
- enogheghase_official😂😂😂, Nigerians we nor get shame shah, reaping were we did not sow, Even Lizzy nor ft do something like dis.. Anyways I more
- anthonyagu44Victory has so many fathers but failure is an orphan , how many boxers has govt Ibikunle sponsored in Ogun state ?
- iam_m_o_Wen u re successful, u attract a lots of kings to ur self..this is a guy they rejected some yrs ago #nawafordiscountry
- officialiamseaPpl of AJ likes are over millions in ogun state as we speak buh amosu won’t see them buh wen dey eventually blow he will celebrate with dem.their fada
It is obvious from people assertion that the Ogun State government needs to do better, if given the opportunity.
This article is based on peoples opinion and experiences, the facts about the roads aren’t hidden, it is a clarion call, a call to responsibilities.
Other states like Lagos state has multiple constructions going on, the progress can be seen daily, the duration are clearly stated and the commitment of the government applauded by residence.