Bow Wow Warns Youth Against Codeine and Other Drugs Abuse

Chad Moss, an American rapper professionally known as Bow wow, has revealed that he was once addicted to codeine.

The rapper said he almost died as a result of the addiction.

His revelation comes days after another rapper Mac Miller died of suspected drug overdose.

Bow wow said he ingested a combination of promethazine, codeine, and soft drinks, “every day” about 10 years ago.

The 31-year-old rapper advised his fans to stay away from such drugs while warning of their effects.

He wrote on Twitter: “I’m going to let something out. When I and Omarion worked on FACE OFF album. I was high off lean everyday! When yall saw me on BET going off on torae I was high off lean.

“My attitude everything changed. My fans started to…Turn on me my family too. I never promoted lean in my songs. The whole time I was on the UCP tour with Chris I WAS SIPPING 4’s at least 7 times a day. I was addicted until our show in Cincinnati.. I came off stg and passed out woke up in the hospital I was having withdraws.

“I never felt a pain like that ever. It was summer but I was walking around with 3 hoodies on because I was so cold. I missed the Chicago show of that tour Baltimore show BECAUSE I WAS F***ING HIGH AND SICK!!!! that sh*t is not cool and I was doing it to be cool! (sic).”

Bow wow said he will be “more vocal” about the scourge of drug abuse to “save the youth from going out early”.

Bow Wow Warns Youth Against Codeine and Other Drugs Abuse Whic Almost Claim His Life
Bow Wow Warns Youth Against Codeine and Other Drugs Abuse Whic Almost Claim His Life